[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Parallella Community • View topic - coprthr_dwrite and coprthr_mem_t

coprthr_dwrite and coprthr_mem_t

Moderator: dar

coprthr_dwrite and coprthr_mem_t

Postby nickoppen » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:41 am

Sharing is what makes the internet Great!
nickoppen

Re: coprthr_dwrite and coprthr_mem_t

Postby jar » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:40 pm

If you want to use a normal struct, use the MPI interface. The low-level dexec command requires the array of arrays. You can allocate two chunks of memory for one value and dereference the pointer on the device code.

Also, in this case, since these appears to be compile-time constants in the host code, why not just compile them into the device code?
jar

Re: coprthr_dwrite and coprthr_mem_t

Postby nickoppen » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:47 am

Thank you yet again James,

I've got it working now and enough to write my next blog post. I want to give enough of an overview to show at least a few of the options that the programmer has when using coprthr.

nick
Sharing is what makes the internet Great!
nickoppen

Return to OpenCL