[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Parallella Community • View topic - Creating the SD card problems

Creating the SD card problems

Hardware related problems and workarounds

Re: Creating the SD card problems

Postby adeshpande » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:12 pm

Sorry, I'm not actually sure how those 3 files got to be there. The "writing" didn't work.
adeshpande

Postby adeshpande » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:21 pm

Here is what is happening:

I put in the SD card.
I open Win32.
I try writing the file.
It doesnt work because it says Not Responding.
I restart the laptop.
After I restart, I see the SD card with the 3 files in it
adeshpande

Postby greytery » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:26 pm

tery
greytery

Postby 9600 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:40 pm

Andrew Back

Postby adeshpande » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:44 pm

Ok thanks, I'll try that and post back here later!
adeshpande

Postby adeshpande » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:17 pm

Sorry, I waited for like 2 hours, and the progress bar still said 0%. After I rebooted my laptop the same 3 files were there.

Do you know if Win32 works on Windows 8 (that's what I have)?

Also, are there any alternates to Win32? The only one I found was http://www.roadkil.net/program.php?ProgramID=12 and that didnt work either
adeshpande

Postby 9600 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:42 pm

I'm not a Windows user and so not the best person to advise on imaging software compatibility and alternatives. I'm guessing you don't have a Linux machine you could attempt this from?

Regards,

Andrew
Andrew Back

Postby adeshpande » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:53 pm

No, I don't. It's Ok, thanks for the help.

Do you know of any alternates to Win32?

And do you think that this might be a problem with the laptop's SD card reader? Should I go out and buy a SD card reader like this:
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index ... d=28942766
adeshpande

Postby adeshpande » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:00 pm

Also, what should be the contents of the Micro SD card when it is ready to be used?

What should be there in addition to those 3 files?
adeshpande

Postby greytery » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:02 pm

tery
greytery

PreviousNext

Return to Troubleshooting