JunkLabs | PT. Pelopor Ide Kreatif

Forum for anything not suitable for the other forums.

JunkLabs | PT. Pelopor Ide Kreatif

Postby tommythetimmy » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:54 pm

Good Evening, Parallella and Adapteva Team,

I am Tommy, CMO of a Digital Agency company named JunkLabs.com (PT. Pelopor Ide Kreatif / Pioneers of Creative Ideas Private Limited). We are going to have a project on Digital Signage in Jakarta, Indonesia. One of the infrastructure I am going to provide is a supercomputer to handle multiple LED at once.

Then I remembered that I have passedby a company in internet that provide super computer with minimal size and cost. Well at last I found your kickstarter page. For me it might sounds quite ambitious in this project, but if it could save me thousands of dollars each month, I would appreciate it.

I am interested to test out Adapteva products which I found that pre-order is only available January 2014, I am serious on this which why I asked about your best communication channel in your website, I welcome Skype communication (ID: tommythetimmy),

It is possible for me to share part of the company project plan and looking on whether your product should be customized to suit the needs,

The project will commence in the mid 2014, I am currently considering options, your products is one of my top list,

Thank you,
Tommy
tommythetimmy

Return to General Discussion