Parallella Barometer

Sub forum for Parallella daughter cards and accessories

Moderator: Folknology

Parallella Barometer

Postby Marcinus » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:21 pm

Hi,
I'm completly new to Parallella board. I've have never use something like this. This is my first journey. I bought parallella board with Adapteva Inc. ACC1600-01. I want to build barometer which will give me the results on the website. I've already know how to launch system on parallella with using sd card. I bought also digital pressure sensor, this http://www.dfrobot.com/index.php?route= ... ption=true . I have big request, please help me, what i should do next?

Regards!
Marcinus.
Thanks!
Marcinus

Re: Parallella Barometer

Postby sebraa » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:53 pm

It might help immensely to get the necessary background knowledge first.

From your point of view, the Parallella is just another (embedded) Linux system.
As such, your question is not Parallella-specific, and you will probably get more help in other places.

Some points:
Do you know how to build a dynamic webpage on Linux (e.g. through CGI)?
Do you know how your sensor provides its data?
Do you know how microcontroller bus systems (SPI, but especially I²C) work?
Do you know how to read datasheets? If not, learn.

You need to solve your problem on your own.
This doesn't mean that we don't want to help, but I am not interested in solving your problem.

edit: Just to clarify: You need to be more specific in what you actually need help with. "I don't know what to do" just tells us that you need to learn more first.
sebraa

Re: Parallella Barometer

Postby Marcinus » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:32 pm

Thanks a lot. Your answer gives me better view on this topic. I'm going to learn more about point which you mentioned.
Marcinus

Return to Daughter Cards & Accessories