Downloading/Building the SDK and Reporting Issues

Discussion about Parallella (and Epiphany) Software Development

Moderators: amylaar, jeremybennett, simoncook

Re: Downloading/Building the SDK and Reporting Issues

Postby TomoPrime » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:22 pm

Any updates on the Mac cross toolchain for the SDK? Maybe crosstool-ng would work instead.

Anyone attempt to post OSX binaries on ftp.parallella.org/esdk ?
TomoPrime

Postby JoshuaPK » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:58 pm

I am trying to build the SDK and everything else under a RedHat EL 7 clone. The GCC version is 4.8.3, and glibc is 2.17 (glibc2 2.40).

If I try to run the binaries downloaded from the Adapteva FTP site, I get errors like this:

/lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3: bad ELF interpreter: No such file or directory

So, I figured I'd try to build the sdk. However, the build is crashing when it tries to build the epiphany gcc:

Code: Select all
/home/dev_user/Install/unisrc-2015.1/gcc/gengtype-parse.c:1044: undefined reference to `yybegin(char const*)'
/home/dev_user/Install/unisrc-2015.1/gcc/gengtype-parse.c:1075: undefined reference to `yyend()'
build/gengtype-parse.o: In function `token':
/home/dev_user/Install/unisrc-2015.1/gcc/gengtype-parse.c:53: undefined reference to `yylex(char const**)'
/home/dev_user/Install/unisrc-2015.1/gcc/gengtype-parse.c:53: undefined reference to `yylex(char const**)'
build/gengtype-parse.o: In function `extern_or_static':
/home/dev_user/Install/unisrc-2015.1/gcc/gengtype-parse.c:1025: undefined reference to `lexer_toplevel_done'
/home/dev_user/Install/unisrc-2015.1/gcc/gengtype-parse.c:1025: undefined reference to `lexer_line'

The installed bison and flex are as follows:
bison-runtime-2.7-4.el7.armv5tel
bison-devel-2.7-4.el7.armv5tel
bison-2.7-4.el7.armv5tel
flex-devel-2.5.37-3.el7.armv5tel

Has anyone encountered this before?

Thanks!
JoshuaPK

Postby grog » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:01 pm

MY GOAL: Setup Cross compiling for ARM from ubuntu 16.04
PROBLEM: ./sdk/build-epiphany-sdk.sh -C -R -a armv7l -c arm-linux-gnueabihf
produces output:
./build-epiphany-sdk.sh: illegal option -- a
Invalid Argument; -C

I'm looking at the build-epiphany-sdk.sh script and it doesn't appear to handle the -a option.
(Why it complains about -C afterwards is beyond me as it should be handled. For now I'm assuming it's bad error handling as it dies.)

REFERENCING: https://github.com/adapteva/epiphany-sd ... ng-the-SDK

MY SCRIPT:
#!/bin/bash
# The prerequisites:
apt-get install build-essential git bison flex libgmp3-dev libncurses-dev
apt-get install libmpc-dev libmpfr-dev texinfo xzip lzip zip

# Download SDK
mkdir buildroot && cd buildroot
git clone --branch 2016.3 https://github.com/adapteva/epiphany-sdk.git sdk

# Setup Cross compiling for ARM
./sdk/build-epiphany-sdk.sh -C -R -a armv7l -c arm-linux-gnueabihf
grog

Postby Fabian » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:39 am

I am trying to build the SDK on my Computer. But I am getting the ERROR: Tool chain build for host machine failed.

I will explain what I did so far:

I am running Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca since it is based on Ubuntu 14.04 I installed all the prerequisite of the Debian / Ubuntu Section (https://github.com/adapteva/epiphany-sdk/wiki/Building%20on%20Linux). I have already checked three times that they are installed :)

Following the instructions on the wiki page (https://github.com/adapteva/epiphany-sdk/wiki/Building-the-SDK) I had the same issue as Grog with the Build command. I have a Intel Core i3-2310M and running an x86_64.
So I ran the build command without the -a:
sudo ./sdk/build-epiphany-sdk.sh -C -R x86_64

The build process ends with:
Configuring tool chain...
Building tool chain...
ERROR: Tool chain build for host machine failed.
Build failed. See /media/fabian/hdd500/Software/epiphany-sdk/buildroot/logs/2016.3.1/build-2016-08-30-1602.log for details.
The toolchain build failed!

Aborting...

I went through the log file but could not figure out what went wrong. I could not find a similar problem in the forum. If there exists a related post I am happy to try their solutions.

I attached the complete build process and the log file to this post.

I would be glad if somebody had an idea what I have to do differently.

Thanks

Fabian
Attachments
failure.txt
build process
(2.38 KiB) Downloaded 224 times
build-2016-08-30-1741.log
Log File last 8000 lines
(937.74 KiB) Downloaded 184 times
Fabian

Postby peteasa » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:04 am

Look at the script build-epiphany-sdk.sh you will see that -R has been depreciated. Run the script with the -h option to see the correct options
      echo "Usage: ${0}"
      echo "    [-c <host prefix>]: Tool-chain architecture prefix."
      echo "                        Only needed for Canadian cross builds."
      echo "    [-e <host prefix>]: epiphany-libs architecture prefix."
      echo "                        Default: ${ELIBS_CANONICAL_HOST}"
      echo "    [-C]:               Clean before start building."
      echo "    [-d]:               Enable building with debug symbols."
      echo "    [-j <count>]:       Specify that parallel make should run at"
      echo "                        most <count> jobs."
      echo "    [-t <tag_name>]:    The tag name (or branch name) for the SDK sources."
      echo "                        Default: $BRANCH"
      echo "    [-h]:               Show usage"
      echo ""
      echo "Environment variables:"
      echo "    ESDK_BUILDROOT"
      echo "    ESDK_BUILD_TOOLCHAIN"
      echo "    ESDK_DESTDIR"
      echo "    PARALLELLA_LINUX_HOME"
      echo ""
      exit 0

try something like ./sdk/build-epiphany-sdk.sh -C -c x86_64-linux-gnu -e arm-linux-gnueabihf

also note the discussion about guile - viewtopic.php?f=48&t=3682 && https://github.com/adapteva/epiphany-sdk/issues/64 and make sure you have the correct version (1.8) installed.

I use yocto to create the cross compilers and build the epiphany-sdk so I must admit this is the first time I have tried this script! For my environment look at https://github.com/peteasa/parallella/. What these scripts all do is create 4 separate compilers and 2 sdk's. The first set allow you to build on the x86_64-linux-gnu machine so are configured with --host=x86_64-linux-gnu --target=epiphany-elf. If you compile epiphany code then you can copy it to the target and run it on the epiphany. The other set are built with --host arm-linux-gnueabihf --target=epiphany-elf so you have to use them on the arm target and then run on the epiphany. What yocto does in addition is to build most of the associated things as well so this makes yocto a bit more portable than a stand alone set of scripts such as are used in sdk/build-??.sh scripts where you have to install the correct versions.

Good luck!

Peter
peteasa

Postby Fabian » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:59 pm

I took me a while but I managed. Thank you for the help.

What I did was to guile-1.8 as suggested.
sudo apt-get install guile-1.8

And I ran the command you advised me to use:
try something like ./sdk/build-epiphany-sdk.sh -C -c x86_64-linux-gnu -e arm-linux-gnueabihf

I know get the message that
The Epiphany SDK Build Completed successfully

Thanks again for your help :)
Fabian

Postby sean_reilly » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:42 pm

Tried loading epiphany SDK on my parallella embedded model 7020 with display.
Have the cygwin.
Failed the toolchain build.

I get that there are multiple definitions of xmalloc, xcalloc, xrealloc, but where are they coming from?
Any idea how to resolve?

Thanks,
Sean Reilly
Michigan, USA

echo stamp > stamp-xml
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o xml-builtin.o -MT xml-builtin.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/xml-builtin.Tpo xml-builtin.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o inferior.o -MT inferior.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/inferior.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/inferior.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o osdata.o -MT osdata.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/osdata.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/osdata.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o gdb_usleep.o -MT gdb_usleep.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/gdb_usleep.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gdb_usleep.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o record.o -MT record.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/record.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/record.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o record-full.o -MT record-full.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/record-full.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/record-full.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o gcore.o -MT gcore.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/gcore.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gcore.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o gdb_vecs.o -MT gdb_vecs.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/gdb_vecs.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common/gdb_vecs.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o jit.o -MT jit.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/jit.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/jit.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o progspace.o -MT progspace.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/progspace.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/progspace.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o skip.o -MT skip.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/skip.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/skip.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o probe.o -MT probe.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/probe.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/probe.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o common-utils.o -MT common-utils.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/common-utils.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common/common-utils.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o buffer.o -MT buffer.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/buffer.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common/buffer.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o ptid.o -MT ptid.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/ptid.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common/ptid.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o gdb-dlfcn.o -MT gdb-dlfcn.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/gdb-dlfcn.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gdb-dlfcn.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o common-agent.o -MT common-agent.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/common-agent.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common/agent.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o format.o -MT format.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/format.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common/format.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o registry.o -MT registry.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/registry.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/registry.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o btrace.o -MT btrace.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/btrace.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/btrace.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o record-btrace.o -MT record-btrace.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/record-btrace.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/record-btrace.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o waitstatus.o -MT waitstatus.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/waitstatus.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/target/waitstatus.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o print-utils.o -MT print-utils.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/print-utils.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common/print-utils.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o rsp-low.o -MT rsp-low.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/rsp-low.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common/rsp-low.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o errors.o -MT errors.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/errors.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common/errors.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o common-debug.o -MT common-debug.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/common-debug.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common/common-debug.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o debug.o -MT debug.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/debug.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/debug.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o common-exceptions.o -MT common-exceptions.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/common-exceptions.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common/common-exceptions.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o btrace-common.o -MT btrace-common.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/btrace-common.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common/btrace-common.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o fileio.o -MT fileio.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/fileio.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common/fileio.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o compile.o -MT compile.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/compile.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/compile/compile.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o compile-c-symbols.o -MT compile-c-symbols.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/compile-c-symbols.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/compile/compile-c-symbols.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o compile-c-types.o -MT compile-c-types.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/compile-c-types.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/compile/compile-c-types.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o compile-object-load.o -MT compile-object-load.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/compile-object-load.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/compile/compile-object-load.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o compile-object-run.o -MT compile-object-run.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/compile-object-run.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/compile/compile-object-run.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o compile-loc2c.o -MT compile-loc2c.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/compile-loc2c.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/compile/compile-loc2c.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o compile-c-support.o -MT compile-c-support.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/compile-c-support.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/compile/compile-c-support.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o inflow.o -MT inflow.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/inflow.Tpo /home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/inflow.c
Making init.c
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -I. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/common -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/config -DLOCALEDIR="\"/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/share/locale\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include/opcode -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../opcodes/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../readline/.. -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../zlib -I../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../bfd -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../include -I../libdecnumber -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/../libdecnumber  -I/home/linaro/buildroot/unisrc-2016.3.1/gdb/gnulib/import -Ibuild-gnulib/import   -DTUI=1  -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-unused -Wunused-value -Wunused-function -Wno-switch -Wno-char-subscripts -Wempty-body -Wpointer-sign -Wmissing-prototypes -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wold-style-declaration -Wold-style-definition -Wformat-nonliteral -Werror -c -o init.o -MT init.o -MMD -MP -MF .deps/init.Tpo init.c
rm -f gdb
gcc -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/linaro/buildroot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.3.1/src    -static-libstdc++ -static-libgcc    \
      -o gdb gdb.o epiphany-tdep.o ser-base.o ser-unix.o ser-pipe.o ser-tcp.o  remote.o dcache.o tracepoint.o ax-general.o ax-gdb.o remote-fileio.o remote-notif.o ctf.o tracefile.o tracefile-tfile.o remote-sim.o cli-dump.o cli-decode.o cli-script.o cli-cmds.o cli-setshow.o cli-logging.o cli-interp.o cli-utils.o mi-out.o mi-console.o mi-cmds.o mi-cmd-catch.o mi-cmd-env.o mi-cmd-var.o mi-cmd-break.o mi-cmd-stack.o mi-cmd-file.o mi-cmd-disas.o mi-symbol-cmds.o mi-cmd-target.o mi-cmd-info.o mi-interp.o mi-main.o mi-parse.o mi-getopt.o tui-command.o tui-data.o tui-disasm.o tui-file.o tui-hooks.o tui-interp.o tui-io.o tui-layout.o tui-out.o tui-regs.o tui-source.o tui-stack.o tui-win.o tui-windata.o tui-wingeneral.o tui-winsource.o tui.o python.o guile.o elfread.o stap-probe.o dtrace-probe.o posix-hdep.o posix-strerror.o c-exp.o cp-name-parser.o ada-exp.o jv-exp.o d-exp.o f-exp.o go-exp.o m2-exp.o p-exp.o version.o annotate.o addrmap.o auto-load.o auxv.o agent.o bfd-target.o blockframe.o breakpoint.o break-catch-sig.o break-catch-throw.o break-catch-syscall.o findvar.o regcache.o cleanups.o charset.o continuations.o corelow.o disasm.o dummy-frame.o dfp.o source.o value.o eval.o valops.o valarith.o valprint.o printcmd.o block.o symtab.o psymtab.o symfile.o symfile-debug.o symmisc.o linespec.o dictionary.o infcall.o infcmd.o infrun.o expprint.o environ.o stack.o thread.o exceptions.o extension.o filesystem.o filestuff.o inf-child.o interps.o minidebug.o main.o macrotab.o macrocmd.o macroexp.o macroscope.o mi-common.o event-loop.o event-top.o inf-loop.o completer.o gdbarch.o arch-utils.o gdbtypes.o gdb_bfd.o gdb_obstack.o osabi.o copying.o memattr.o mem-break.o target.o target-dcache.o parse.o language.o build-id.o buildsym.o findcmd.o std-regs.o signals.o exec.o reverse.o bcache.o objfiles.o observer.o minsyms.o maint.o demangle.o dbxread.o coffread.o coff-pe-read.o dwarf2read.o mipsread.o stabsread.o corefile.o dwarf2expr.o dwarf2loc.o dwarf2-frame.o dwarf2-frame-tailcall.o ada-lang.o c-lang.o d-lang.o f-lang.o objc-lang.o ada-tasks.o ada-varobj.o c-varobj.o ui-out.o cli-out.o varobj.o vec.o go-lang.o go-valprint.o go-typeprint.o jv-lang.o jv-valprint.o jv-typeprint.o jv-varobj.o m2-lang.o opencl-lang.o p-lang.o p-typeprint.o p-valprint.o sentinel-frame.o complaints.o typeprint.o ada-typeprint.o c-typeprint.o f-typeprint.o m2-typeprint.o ada-valprint.o c-valprint.o cp-valprint.o d-valprint.o f-valprint.o m2-valprint.o serial.o mdebugread.o top.o utils.o ui-file.o user-regs.o frame.o frame-unwind.o doublest.o frame-base.o inline-frame.o gnu-v2-abi.o gnu-v3-abi.o cp-abi.o cp-support.o cp-namespace.o reggroups.o trad-frame.o tramp-frame.o solib.o solib-target.o prologue-value.o memory-map.o memrange.o xml-support.o xml-syscall.o xml-utils.o target-descriptions.o target-memory.o xml-tdesc.o xml-builtin.o inferior.o osdata.o gdb_usleep.o record.o record-full.o gcore.o gdb_vecs.o jit.o progspace.o skip.o probe.o common-utils.o buffer.o ptid.o gdb-dlfcn.o common-agent.o format.o registry.o btrace.o record-btrace.o waitstatus.o print-utils.o rsp-low.o errors.o common-debug.o debug.o common-exceptions.o btrace-common.o fileio.o compile.o compile-c-symbols.o compile-c-types.o compile-object-load.o compile-object-run.o compile-loc2c.o compile-c-support.o inflow.o    init.o \
        ../sim/epiphany/libsim.a ../readline/libreadline.a ../opcodes/libopcodes.a ../bfd/libbfd.a -L./../zlib -lz  ../libiberty/libiberty.a ../libdecnumber/libdecnumber.a    -lpthread -lrt -ldl -ldl -lncurses -lm -ldl  -llzma   ../libiberty/libiberty.a  build-gnulib/import/libgnu.a  -static-libstdc++ -static-libgcc
../libiberty/libiberty.a(xmalloc.o): In function `xmalloc':
xmalloc.c:(.text+0xd4): multiple definition of `xmalloc'
common-utils.o:common-utils.c:(.text+0x0): first defined here
../libiberty/libiberty.a(xmalloc.o): In function `xcalloc':
xmalloc.c:(.text+0x108): multiple definition of `xcalloc'
common-utils.o:common-utils.c:(.text+0x7c): first defined here
../libiberty/libiberty.a(xmalloc.o): In function `xrealloc':
xmalloc.c:(.text+0x150): multiple definition of `xrealloc'
common-utils.o:common-utils.c:(.text+0x34): first defined here
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [gdb] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/linaro/buildroot/builds/bd-armv7l-2016.3.1/gdb'
make: *** [all-gdb] Error 2
ERROR: Tool chain build for host machine failed.
sean_reilly

Postby joseluisquiroga » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:19 pm

Workaround to install SDK on Mint (Ubuntu based) but without gdb.

Look at:

https://github.com/adapteva/epiphany-sdk/issues/70
joseluisquiroga

Postby zmc » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:22 pm

I'm trying to build the SDK on Gentoo and get the following:

/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wshadow -Wstack-usage=262144 -I/mnt/exp2/buildroot/unisrc-2016.11/bfd/../zlib -fdebug-prefix-ap=/mnt/exp2/buildro
ot=/opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.11/src -O2 -fPIC -rpath /opt/adapteva/esdk.2016.11/tools/e-gnu.armv7l/armv7l-unknown-linux-gnueabihf/epiphany-elf/lib -release `cat libtool-soversion` -static-libstdc++ -static-libgcc -o libbfd.la archive.lo archures.lo bfd.lo bfdio.lo bfdwin.lo cache.lo coff-bfd.lo compress.lo corefile.lo format.lo hash.lo init.lo libbfd.lo linker.lo merge.lo opncls.lo reloc.lo section.lo simple.lo stab-syms.lo stabs.lo syms.lo targets.lo binary.lo ihex.lo srec.lo tekhex.lo verilog.lo `cat ofiles` -ldl -L./../zlib -lz -ldl
./libtool: line 5195: cd: ./../zlib: No such file or directory
libtool: link: cannot determine absolute directory name of `./../zlib'

As far as I can tell this zlib is part of the SDK and not related to my system libraries. Has anyone else run into this or know how to get it fixed?
zmc

Previous

Return to Programming Q & A