[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Parallella Community • View topic - New Docker image with cross compiler

New Docker image with cross compiler

Discussion about Parallella (and Epiphany) Software Development

Moderators: amylaar, jeremybennett, simoncook

New Docker image with cross compiler

Postby snim2 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:30 pm

I have finally found some time to finish off a Docker image which includes the Epiphany SDK and toolchain. This image is based on Ubuntu Utopic and includes the 2015.1 version of the eSDK. I needed something like this to provide a reproducible environment for development work. With a Docker container I no longer have to worry about installing the SDK on all my machines in a consistent way, I can just pull the container and start work immediately.

You can find the container on Docker here: and you can find the Dockerfile that builds the image here:

I would appreciate any feedback / thoughts people have on how I've set this up. I'm sure it could be improved and many of you have more experience with the Epiphany toolchain than I have.

Cheers,

Sarah
snim2

Re: New Docker image with cross compiler

Postby philipz » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:06 am

Hi, Snim2

I fork your project for Circle-CI, https://github.com/philipz/parallella-devenv .
Thank you!!!
philipz

Re: New Docker image with cross compiler

Postby snim2 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:01 am

Thanks Philip, pull requests very welcome!

Sarah
snim2

Return to Programming Q & A