[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Parallella Community • View topic - Use MPI with Parallella Cluster

Use MPI with Parallella Cluster

Use MPI with Parallella Cluster

Postby Cary » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:06 pm

Cary

Re: Use MPI with Parallella Cluster

Postby aolofsson » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:03 pm

Please see the following post from a while back...
http://www.adapteva.com/white-papers/bu ... f-cluster/

You might need to set the path explicitly in your run program rather than in your bashrc to get it to work.

The good news is that this sudo nonsense will finally be gone in a couple of weeks time with the new SDK release :D

Andreas
aolofsson

Re: Use MPI with Parallella Cluster

Postby Cary » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:59 pm

Thanks for the reply.

I also tried setting the path explicitly but not sure of the correct syntax for setting paths with mpiexec. Everything I tried gave me errors except when I used sudo. Any idea of how the mpi call might look when add paths?

Thanks
Cary

Return to MPI