[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Parallella Community • View topic - How To: Identifying which Zynq is on a board?

How To: Identifying which Zynq is on a board?

Any technical questions about the Epiphany chip and Parallella HW Platform.

Moderator: aolofsson

How To: Identifying which Zynq is on a board?

Postby bobsmithofd » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:41 pm

I have 4 boards, two with large heat sinks.
The large heat sink covers the SKU (part number that identifies the zynq model)
I can not read the SKU on one of them, the big mother heat sink covers the sku so that I can not even get a partial angle on the numbes with a magnifiying device.
how do I know which zynq model is on the board?
assuming I can NOT run the 7020 version of the OS on a 7010 board.
thanks!
bob
bobsmithofd

Re: How To: Identifying which Zynq is on a board?

Postby olajep » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:46 pm

_start = 266470723;
olajep

Return to Epiphany and Parallella Q & A