[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Parallella Community • View topic - Show your Parallella!!

Show your Parallella!!

Any technical questions about the Epiphany chip and Parallella HW Platform.

Moderator: aolofsson

Show your Parallella!!

Postby shodruk » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:59 am

Show off your shiny Parallella, custom case, Mod, etc... :D
Shodruky
shodruk

Re: Show your Parallella!!

Postby shodruk » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:06 pm

:D :o :D :o :D :o
parallella04_640.jpg
parallella04_640.jpg (199.01 KiB) Viewed 72180 times

:mrgreen:

See more photos:
https://twitter.com/shodruky/status/414356427981877248
Shodruky
shodruk

Postby shodruk » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:36 am

My first day with the Parallella!

http://youtu.be/ZYUNBRiqpkA
Shodruky
shodruk

Postby optimaler » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:02 pm

Yusssssssssssssss. This is a good day for you. I have jealousy.
optimaler

Postby shodruk » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:01 pm

Shodruky
shodruk

Postby ubii » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:07 am

Below, are photos of my Parallella board and t-shirt.

p1.jpg
p1.jpg (122.54 KiB) Viewed 71688 times

p2.jpg
p2.jpg (175.4 KiB) Viewed 71688 times
ubii

Postby shodruk » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:25 pm

Congrats! :D
Thanks for uploading the T-shirt and the heatsink photos.
Shodruky
shodruk

Postby tnt » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Was the heatsink pre-attached ? How easy is it to remove it ? and how high is it ?
tnt

Postby ubii » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:13 pm

tnt,

The heatsink was included in the box and was not pre-attached. Attaching it to the Zynq chip was simply a matter of pealing off the backing and pressing it onto the chip. The height of the heatsink when mounted, is roughly same as the height of the RJ45 jack.
ubii

Postby ed2k » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:55 pm

IMG_20131225_093227.jpg
IMG_20131225_093227.jpg (68.34 KiB) Viewed 71588 times
mine arrived at xmas eve.
Unfortunately I didn't prepare power, sd, mini hdmi etc Fortunately some of the missing accessories are commonly available.
I took my dlink router's adapter 5V/2.5A, zedboard's sd card, copy the boot part (those files in boot partition), connect the network cable, flip the power button.
one green steady light, good sign. then I look up the ip address from the router log, good, got the ip assigned.
so I am able to ssh to the board. that is the working part.
After I did a power cycle, the network never came back even though the leds are blinking green and yellow is on too. I try to connect the host usb, also not working as indicated in the quick start 2 page.
to be continued.
ed2k

Next

Return to Epiphany and Parallella Q & A