[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Parallella Community • View topic - What I need to connect to Parallella boards

What I need to connect to Parallella boards

Any technical questions about the Epiphany chip and Parallella HW Platform.

Moderator: aolofsson

What I need to connect to Parallella boards

Postby bonkie » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:02 am

Hi everybody, I have an nooby question to ask and that is what I need to connect two 16-core Parallella boards together. I would like to be prepared for when my boards actually arrive and can not seem to find an answer to my question. Any help would be nice and thanks
bonkie

Re: What I need to connect to Parallella boards

Postby 9600 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:44 am

A network switch (ideally Gigabit Ethernet) and cables is likely all you will need. You can connect boards together via the Epiphany Link (eLink) connectors on the underside of the board, but if you've not identified this as a requirement it's probably not something you will need right now.

Adapteva are getting manufacturing set up for eLink cables and once this is done they will appear in the shop.

Cheers,

Andrew
Andrew Back

Return to Epiphany and Parallella Q & A