[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Parallella Community • View topic - Epiphany Module for OpenCV

Epiphany Module for OpenCV

Epiphany Module for OpenCV

Postby Gravis » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:28 pm

OpenCV is a great computer vision library and they have created a . I think it would be great if someone could take that code and modify it to use the Epiphany on the Parallella.

Anyone interested in porting the GPU code?
Gravis

Re: Epiphany Module for OpenCV

Postby 8l » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:33 pm

8l

Postby Gravis » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:39 am

Gravis

Postby nizar » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:19 pm

hi there,

this very nice to port opencv to adapteva, probably if this works will be the lowest cost solution,
but there're some technical issue I'd like any body could answer to me:
as we know each EPII processor has 32kb shared memory and I dont think this enough to analyse image frames, is it possible to extend this shared memory by re-adressing it to external DRAM of Zynq ?
best regards
nizar

Postby 9600 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:15 pm

Andrew Back

Postby nizar » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:02 pm

Hi Andrew,

thank you very much for your reply,
for my project right now important is computing, we knew the elink has 2gb/s for each direction in single core.
as i'm going to split data process between many chip, at the first step this enough for me even slower until adapteva try to make something similair or more better like TileraPro64 , they has dedicated DDR 4 of them this reduce time to access for SRAM.
But andrew if possible I have a question I'm going to use 64 chipset in single board, and going to use 4 elink port (e,w,n,s)
as we know it has 4bits for col and 4 bits for rows, could u sugguest the best way to orgonize this chipset, my solution right now going to use as follow

4X4 in single board, and 4x16 boards.

to avoid latency of frame analyse I decide to use arbitrer processor quadcore is like imaging co processor,
and all chipset going to be use like 3D matrix multi, 2D, to calculate distance, object size all in rela time.

best regards
nizar

Postby fdeutschmann » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:14 pm

fdeutschmann

Postby nizar » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:36 pm

hi frank ,
thank you for your reply
I already start doign the design, after doing deep read from pdf manual , we could do settings from ROWS and cols pins, about PCB design I dont have any issue this my area of expertise, but the weired thing, is wich function in SDK could direct a task e.g:
I have 16 chipsets orgonized 4x4, and you know each chipset has 16 cores inside,
I want run main1.c in chipset (1,4) core (0,1) and main5.c to chipset(1,2) core (3,3).
if you could help wich function in SDK that I could check chipset address ?
best regards
Nizar
nizar

Return to Image and Video Processing