[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Parallella Community • View topic - Using all of the sd card

Using all of the sd card

Hardware related problems and workarounds

Using all of the sd card

Postby Lou_Reed » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:50 pm

I have a 16 GB micro-SD card that I use on my Parallella. The linaro Ubuntu OS only uses about half of that. Thus I have about 8 GB that are free and unused.

I would like to know if there is a procedure that would allow me to expand my linaro Ubuntu install and associated programs to use all 16 GB of the micro SD card.

That way I can store more programs.

I believe that there is a way to do this when initially installing linaro Ubuntu. Since my linaro Ubuntu is already installed and being used, I would rather have instructions to expand the existing install to use all of the SD card, but not have to start from scratch.

Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,

Lou Reed
Lou_Reed

Re: Using all of the sd card

Postby 9600 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:57 pm

For tasks such as this it is just the same as it would be with any other system running Ubuntu, and many other flavours of Linux for that matter. If you did a web search you would find various different methods, and perhaps the easiest is to use the graphical tool, .

Regards,

Andrew
Andrew Back

Re: Using all of the sd card

Postby Claggy » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:01 pm

The procedure in does work too, note my typo fix too.

Claggy
Claggy

Return to Troubleshooting