[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Parallella Community • View topic - key/mon connector issues

key/mon connector issues

Hardware related problems and workarounds

Re: key/mon connector issues

Postby aolofsson » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:25 pm

We are working on this and did see something like this a few times. In those cases, it was a matter of rebooting(1-3 times) and have the board come up. Quite weird, and clearly we have not located the root cause yet, but we wanted to let you know. Let me know if you are able to get it up and running after a couple of power cycles.

We are working on releasing a new uImage that we have been running for a couple of weeks now. Many of the issues seem to have gone away, but we'll let you be the judge once we release it...

All sources will be delivered at the "parallella" github account: github.com/parallella

Andreas
aolofsson

Postby tnt » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:31 pm

tnt

Postby dagert » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:01 pm

Thanks for the reply. I tried multiple power cycles and command line reboots with the keyboard and converter plugged in. Still no luck. I'll try again when the new image is available.
dagert

Postby garcialasheras » Sat May 17, 2014 9:51 pm

I just wanted to confirm you that I'm experiencing the micro USB issues in the Parallella.

Last week, I was working with the Zedboard and I noticed that the same problems arose -- The Zed also makes extensive use of micro USB for serial, debugging and OTG.
Javier D. Garcia Lasheras
Web:
Twitter:[url]twitter.com/garcialasheras[/url]
Email: [url]javier@garcialasheras.com[/url]
garcialasheras

Postby belosch » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:51 pm

So I haven't even gotten finished with the quick-start and the usb connector has broken off the board for some reason...

Is this something I can fix myself by resoldering/glueing the thing back onto the board? Are there other options available to me (ie replace it quickly somehow?) as I need this for a project provided I can get the thing to actually boot...

I am really unhappy about this
belosch

Previous

Return to Troubleshooting