Elink Project

Using Zynq Programmable Logic and Xilinx tools to create custom board configurations

Elink Project

Postby blahbidy » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:41 pm

Hi everyone,

I want to interface with the Epiphany via one of its links to link it to other hardware so I took a look at the Elink Verilog code. I have been perusing it and trying to get some simulations running in ModelSim, but ideally I'd get the basic examples working first and that's what I'm asking about here.

I downloaded the oh-stable github folder and followed the instructions under the heading "TESTBENCH: Simulation instructions." I successfully installed gtkwave and iverilog (I'm running Ubuntu 14.04), but when I run the build script (build.sh) I get many errors:

../../elink/hdl/erx_remap.v:42: sorry: Cannot part select bits of parameters.
../../elink/hdl/erx_remap.v:42: sorry: Cannot part select bits of parameters.
../../xilibs/ip/fifo_generator_vlog_beh.v:1268: sorry: constant user functions are not currently supported: find_log2().
../../xilibs/ip/fifo_generator_vlog_beh.v:1269: sorry: constant user functions are not currently supported: find_log2().
../../xilibs/ip/fifo_generator_vlog_beh.v:1268: sorry: constant user functions are not currently supported: find_log2().
../../xilibs/ip/fifo_generator_vlog_beh.v:1269: sorry: constant user functions are not currently supported: find_log2().
../../xilibs/ip/fifo_generator_vlog_beh.v:4897: sorry: constant user functions are not currently supported: log2_val().
../../xilibs/ip/fifo_generator_vlog_beh.v:4901: sorry: constant user functions are not currently supported: log2_val().
../../xilibs/ip/fifo_generator_vlog_beh.v:4897: sorry: constant user functions are not currently supported: log2_val().
../../xilibs/ip/fifo_generator_vlog_beh.v:4901: sorry: constant user functions are not currently supported: log2_val().
59 error(s) during elaboration.

Does anyone know how I can fix these issues? Does anyone have this running properly?

Thank you very much!
blahbidy

Return to FPGA Design