[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Parallella Community • View topic - will I be able to buy a 7020 zynq version

will I be able to buy a 7020 zynq version

Forum for anything not suitable for the other forums.

will I be able to buy a 7020 zynq version

Postby powerbronx » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:52 pm

I notice on the website when trying to buy the device it says the 7020 zynq version is unavailable. Does anyone know if it will become available and if so when?
powerbronx

Re: will I be able to buy a 7020 zynq version

Postby powerbronx » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:58 pm

i see now that it is offered with the gpio version. I'm not really sure what I would do with gpio. Should I get it? What could i use GPIO for?
powerbronx

Postby LamsonNguyen » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:23 am

LamsonNguyen

Postby 9600 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:08 am

Note also that one of the benefits of the 7020 upgrade is lots more GPIO.

I expect the rationale here is that many of those who need a bigger FPGA do so in order to implement additional hardware interfaces and/or processing associated with them. You also want to avoid having too many ordering options as SKUs have a cost.

Cheers,

Andrew
Andrew Back

Postby maszoka » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:44 am

Can someone point me to the GPIO documentation? Better yet, anyone in the user community planning to interface the board to an image sensor?
maszoka

Postby 9600 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:48 am

Andrew Back

Postby Greg Zuro » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:56 pm

I'd very much like to see a 7020 version as well. For the additional PL.
Greg Zuro

Postby LamsonNguyen » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:30 am

If you check the , you'll see the option for the 7020 there.
LamsonNguyen

Return to General Discussion