[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Parallella Community • View topic - Creating SD Card issue [solved]

Creating SD Card issue [solved]

Hardware related problems and workarounds

Creating SD Card issue [solved]

Postby noob234 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:24 pm

My two LEDs were on and the green ethernet Led blinking. But no bootup!

My solution:

After copying the files to the BOOT partition. I had to check the FAT32 partition like this:

sudo dosfsck -w -r -l -a -v -t /dev/sdc1

Then it worked. I always have to do this again after copying new files to BOOT!
noob234

Re: Creating SD Card issue [solved]

Postby 9600 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:35 am

Strange.

Instead of running dosfck each time, can you try sync and see if that has the same effect.

Regards,

Andrew
Andrew Back

Postby noob234 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:47 am

Thanx,

now with the different power supply with bigger wires I don't have to do this anymore.
sync does it now.
noob234

Postby waleed432 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:00 am

Hi Ralph,

Well, at present I'm hoping there is not a problem with my board, but rather with the ctimer test program. (For what it's worth, I have no issues with matmul, including over ssh.)

Looking at the code, The ctimer test reports a failure if any result is more than 5% different from the expected value. I'm surprised by that, as I would have thought this was an entirely deterministic test (i.e. the results should always be identical) ??
waleed432

Return to Troubleshooting