[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Parallella Community • View topic - Proper way to get the registers from core to the host

Proper way to get the registers from core to the host

Any technical questions about the Epiphany chip and Parallella HW Platform.

Moderator: aolofsson

Proper way to get the registers from core to the host

Postby dmarquez » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:26 pm

dmarquez

Re: Proper way to get the registers from core to the host

Postby aolofsson » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:06 pm

Sorry for the slow reply..so ust to confirm you you are tying to run the following program in core 1,1:

1.) Read register values from core 0,0 into and place them in the variable registers (why 128?)
2.) Copy the registers[128] values to DRAM.

At first look, I think your REG_ADDRESS is wrong...(that is the address as seen from the host)

https://github.com/adapteva/epiphany-li ... B/fast.ldf

Andreas
aolofsson

Re: Proper way to get the registers from core to the host

Postby dmarquez » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:26 pm

No problem, I continue working on.
In my example, I try to read a register, from a remote core. The number 128 that you mention is a mistake, the registers count is 64.

Have you an example for reading register from a remote core?. I realize that it is not possible to read if the core is running. The core must to be halt for make the reading?

Thanks in advance,
David.
dmarquez

Return to Epiphany and Parallella Q & A